Jeff Hodes, CCE, has been a productive and successful contributor to the cemetery industry since 1979.
He has filled key positions within major cemetery organizations with varied responsibilities.
Active in his own professional development, Jeff has served on the Board of Directors in a leadership role of five different state associations.
Jeff earned his BS from Westminster College; a Master’s from Youngstown University and achieved his Certified Cemetery Executive designation in 2008. He is considered to be in the forefront as one of the leaders in developing green burial properties.
- 2008 | Cemetery Management Solutions, President
- Catholic Cemeteries of the Archdiocese of Washington, CEO – Director
- Service Corporation International. Responsibilities have included: Assistant Regional Vice President Cemeteries, Area Manager and Sales Manager, Funeral Home/Cemetery Manager
- Stewart Enterprises, Bethesda, MD, Eastern Division, Northern Region, Regional Vice President of Operations
- Jefferson Memorial Park, Pittsburgh, PA, Vice President of Operations
- Western Pennsylvania Cemetery Association | First Vice President
- Alabama Perpetual Care Cemetery Association | President
- Sales and Marketing Executives, Birmingham, AL | First Vice President
- Southern Cemetery Association | Board of Directors
- Kentucky Cemetery Association | Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Cemetery and Funeral Association | Board of Directors
- Virginia Cemetery Association | President
This list does not include the various committees and boards on which he has served both within the industry, outside associations and volunteer organizations.
- MS Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- BS Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA